Agromino contributes to making the communities in which it operates better places to live and do business. Agromino values mutually beneficial relationships with communities where it operates and strives to engage or consult with communities regarding business development plans that have a material impact on those communities. Agromino strives to support on a targeted basis local municipalities and organisations taking into account the availability of resources. For example, the support can be in the form of organising local events, buying equipment for schools, helping with the renovation works of public facilities, etc. A record of contributions and donations is kept to monitor activities and progress.
In 2018, the Group’s subsidiaries in Russia and Ukraine have supported local municipalities and organisations by
– making non-returnable charity and financial aid payments
– buying renovation materials or organising small renovation works for schools, churches, kindergartens
– buying necessary equipment and furnishing for the various local organisations (incl. machinery and furnishing for schools and other local organisations)
– making gifts for children, students or veteran organisations
– supporting other local activities.