Trigon Agri receives a Border Breaker Award for successfully integrating IT solutions with its business processes
Estonian Association of Information Technology and Telecommunications awarded Trigon Agri for successfully integrating IT solutions (Telematics) with its business processes including field management, planning support and continuous machinery overview. The main objective of the Telematics centre in Trigon Agri is to support various agronomical operations on site and to ensure the efficient and secure use of the company’s machinery in geographically wide area.
Telematics covers the following important key elements:
– Transparency of production processes
– Increase of working efficiency
– Continuous overview of machinery usage, completed work and results
– Support of agronomical processes (field data, weather, technological parameters)
– Security of fieldwork and transportation processes
– Optimization of inputs (fuel, seeds, fertilizers, workforce, etc.)
Head of Trigon Agri Telematics Centre, Mr. Martin Paukson, accepting the award. Author: Kristel Aija
Estonian Association of Information Technology and Telecommunications (officially abbreviated as ITL) is a voluntary organisation, whose primary objective is to unite the Estonian information technology and telecommunications companies, to promote their co-operation in Estonia’s development towards information society, to represent and protect the interests of its member companies and to express their common positions. Main activities of the association include popularisation of information and communication technology (ICT), promotion of vocational education and amendment of legislation.