A/S Trigon Agri: Resolutions of Annual General Meeting
Copenhagen, 31 May, 2010
With the following Trigon Agri A/S hereby announces that further to the notice published on 14 April 2010 an Annual General Meeting of Trigon Agri A/S (the Company) shareholders was held on 31 May 2010 in Copenhagen, Denmark. The following resolutions were passed unanimously and without any dissenting opinions:
1. Directors’ report on the activities of the Company during the past financial year was adopted.
2. The audited annual report for the period from 1 January 2009 to 31 December 2009 was adopted.
3. The board of directors and the management board was released of their responsibilities in respect of item 2.
4. The net loss of the Company is carried forward to next year as recommend in the annual report.
5. Joakim Johan Helenius, Pertti Oskari Laine, Erkki Myllärniemi and René Nyberg were re-elected as members of the supervisory board for a term of 3 years. Ilkka Salonen was elected as member of supervisory board for a term of 3 years.
6. PricewaterhouseCoopers Statsautoriseret Revisionsaktieselskab, Strandvejen 44, 2900 Hellerup, were re-elected as auditors of the Company for the next financial year.
7. The Articles of Association was amended in accordance with the draft new Articles of Association enclosed with the notice to convene the annual general meeting. The amendments to the Articles of Association of the Company are primarly based on the enactment of the new Danish Companies Act.
8. Ülo Adamson, Margus Lutsoja and Raul Toomsalu were re-elected to the board of directors for a term of 3 years.
Mr. Ülo Adamson, President of Trigon Agri A/S
The Company’s Certified Advisor is SEB Enskilda.
About Trigon Agri
Trigon Agri is a leading integrated soft commodities production, storage and trading company with operations in Ukraine, Russia and Estonia. Trigon Agri’s shares are traded on the First North stock exchange in Stockholm, an alternative market place of the OMX Nordic Exchange. Trigon Agri is managed under a management agreement by Trigon Capital, a leading Central and Eastern European operational management firm with around USD 1 billion of assets under management.