A/S Trigon Agri: Resolutions of Annual General Meeting
Copenhagen, 24 April, 2009
With the following Trigon Agri A/S hereby announces that further to the notice published on 8 April 2009 an Annual General Meeting of the shareholders was held on 24 April 2009 in Copenhagen, Denmark. The following resolutions were passed unanimously and without any dissenting opinions:
1. Directors’ report on the activities of the Company during the past financial year was adopted.
2. The audited annual report for the period from 1 January 2008 to 31 December 2008 was adopted.
3. The board of directors and the management board was released of their responsibilities with regards to the past financial year.
4. The net loss of the Company is carried forward to next year as recommend in the annual report.
5. Joakim Johan Helenius, Pertti Oskari Laine, Erkki Myllärniemi, René Nyberg and Henrik Therman were re-elected as members of the supervisory board. The supervisory board will convene to appoint the board of directors before the end of May 2009.
6. PricewaterhouseCoopers Statsautoriseret Revisionsaktieselskab, Strandvejen 44, 2900 Hellerup, were re-elected as auditors of the Company for the next financial year.
7. The Articles of Association was amended as follows:
– new wording of article 8.2: Resolution to release the board of directors and the management board from liability in respect of item 2 (in Danish: decharge).
For further information please contact:
Mr. Ülo Adamson, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Trigon Agri A/S
Tel: +372 66 79 200
The Company’s Certified Advisor is SEB Enskilda.
About Trigon Agri A/S
Trigon Agri A/S is an integrated leading cereal and dairy commodities company with operations in Ukraine, Russia and Estonia. Trigon Agri A/S shares are traded at the First North stock exchange in Stockholm, an alternative market place of the OMX Nordic Exchange. Trigon Agri A/S is managed under an advisory agreement by AS Trigon Capital, a leading Central and Eastern European investment and corporate advisory firm with more than USD 1 billion of discretionary assets under management.